LingHoney, the lingerie retailer, has launched two new large-size collections, Rendezvous and Belle Amour, designed to enhance body inclusion and serve the confidence and curvaceous beauty of the region. Model Audrey Ritchie recently appeared in Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty lingerie collection and was named a spokesperson for the event. In the new series, Rich said, “They made me feel so strong and emotional. When I put it on, I immediately felt that I was the sexiest woman in the world.”
LoveHoney’s plus size reaches 24 yards. Prices for the two lines range from $44.95 to $64.99. Take a look at the few below.
LoveHoney also conducted a nationwide survey of physical confidence to learn more about the trend of lingerie buying in the United States. Women from all over the country, ranging in age from 18 to 65, participated in a survey to investigate the effects of personal physical and physical inclusiveness on marketing and social media as well as the underwear market.
The survey results show that LoveHoney found:
• Texas and Pennsylvania are the most confident regions in the United States, with Chicago being the least region
• The highest level of physical confidence among individuals between 50 and 60 years old
• 40% of respondents indicated that their level of confidence is higher than five years ago because their bodies continue to become more comfortable
• 43% of participants believe that seeing physical diversity in the marketing image will make them feel better
• 39% of participants believe that social media will affect their physical confidence – respondents under the age of 30 are almost twice as likely to be affected as victims
• 54% of participants feel physically confident in love and/or dating
• 49% of people attribute their partners to their confidence